Family Hotels In Cork
Choose from our fantastic range of all-inclusive family breaks and enjoy the many attractions Cork has to offer your family. We offer a variety of family hotel breaks and packages which can include breakfast, dinner and family passes to the popular Fota Wildlife Park, just a 15 minute drive from the hotel.
Our family rooms are stylish and spacious, accommodating 2 adults and up to 3 or 4 children. Our largest family rooms consist of 1 double bed, 3 single beds with the option of adding an extra camp bed. Other family rooms include 1 double bed & 2 single beds or 1 double bed, 1 single bed and 1 camp bed. Our reservations team are more than happy to offer advice on the most suitable option for your family.
Free access to Club Vitae is included in all family packages with a full size swimming pool and a separate kid’s pool, separate male and female changing rooms are provided.
There is a free kids club running throughout the summer months and over the school holidays. We can also arrange a babysitting facility upon request, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
This family friendly hotel in Cork City is the ideal location from which to explore all the City has to offer. Below we have listed some of the activities you may be interested in, the distance from us and the discounts that we offer:
- Cork Butter Exchange (130m) – Adults €5 for 2, usually €4pp
- Shandon Bells (170m) – Adults 2 for €10, usually 2 for €12, Family ticket €10 usually €12
- Cork City Tour Bus Stop (0.1km)
- Cork Sea Safari (0.5km) – Adults €25, usually €30
- Atlantic Sea Kayaking (0.5km) – 10% discount min 2 people booking
- Gate Cinema (0.5km)
- Mardyke Entertainment Complex (0.9km)
- Cork City Goal (1.9km) – Adults 2 for €12, usually €8p.p, Family ticket €20, usually €24
- Planet Entertainment (2km)
- Lifetime Lab (5km)
- CIT Blackrock Castle Observatory (5.8km)
- Curraheen Greyhound Stadium (7km) – Adults free usually €10, kids free usually €2
- Rollerjam (8.5km) - Enjoy up to 2.5 hours of skating for your family (2 adults and 2 kids up to 18yrs) for €35, usual price €44
- Monkey Maze (8km)
- Rumleys Open Farm (9km)
- Blarney Castle (9.2km) – Family ticket is €20, usually €23.50
- Movie Junction Drive-in Cinema (13km)
- Kartworld (15km) – 10% discount
- Fota Wildlife Park (17km) – Adults €11.50 usually €14, Children €7.50 usually €9, family €38 usually €44
- Cobh Heritage Centre (22km) – Adults €6 usually €7.50, family €15 usually €20
- Jameson Distillery (24km) – Adults €11.50 usually €13.50, family €25 usually €30
- Leahy's Farm (33km) – 10% discount
Click here to check out our family offers.